TMI Gifts Logo

TMI Gifts Logo

Wednesday, February 12, 2014



     Nearly two months into 2014 and we have been extremely busy here at TMI Gifts!  As soon as we came back from Christmas vacation we hit the road! It seems like we are always on the road.  We traveled to Atlanta for The International Gift and Home Furnishings Market.  This market is always a busy one for us!  We not only set up for market but we also search for new ideas for our customers.  We find so many unique and inspiring ideas from all kinds of different showrooms.  It’s a very informative show for sure. 

    Right after the Atlanta show we had about a week and then hit the road for Biloxi.  The Biloxi Gift Show is always a great one for us.  This year the weather definitely had an effect on the show.   I am not sure us Mississippians knew how to drive is such weather.   As we traveled back from the show we ran into iced over roads and snow.  It was definitely a different experience for myself considering I had never been in anything like it.  I was clinching my seat and looking over to my left at Robin saying “I am scared Rob, I am really scared.” Not too long after the words left my mouth, we witnessed a car sliding off the road into a ditch.  He was ok but it was scary for sure.  I couldn’t imagine us sliding off the road in our bob truck!  Thank goodness we made it back safely.  And just in time to repack our trucks and hit the road to our next show.  Who knows, it might be quite the adventure to the Louisville Ky Gift Show too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment